Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Treacle Tart
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons (or more) ice water, divided
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless whole wheat bread
- 1 1/4 cups golden syrup*
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon light (mild-flavored) molasses
- Large pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely grated peeled tart apples (such as Granny Smith)
- 1 8-ounce container crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Calvados (apple brandy)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?