Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Toffee Galette
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup coarse cornmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- Cinnamon and sugar, for sprinkling on the apple slices
- 1 cup Heath milk chocolate toffee bits or chopped Heath candy bars
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?