Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Tea Cakes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons light butter
- 56 paper petit four cups (1 inch)
- 14 ounces almond paste (pure marzipan)
- 1 tablespoon pure apricot spreadable fruit
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large apples (preferably Braeburn or Golden Delicious), peeled, cored and chopped into 1/4-inch cubes
- 4 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?