Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Tart with Caramel Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, diced
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 6 large McIntosh or Golden Delicious apples (about 2 3/4 pounds), peeled, quartered, cored
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?