Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Streusel Cobbler
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup oats
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.8g|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|