Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Spice Pie
- 1 recipe Spiced Pastry
- 6 large baking apples, peeled, cored and quartered (see Notes)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) all purpose flour
- 1½ tsp (7 mL) ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp (2 mL) freshly ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp (10 mL) water
- 2 tsp (10 mL) coarse sugar
- 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 511kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 111g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|