Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple, Sausage, and Parsnip Stuffing with Fresh Sage
- 1 1 1/2-pound loaf sliced sourdough bread with crust, cubed
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1 1/2 pounds hot Italian sausages, casings removed
- 6 cups chopped onions
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, divided
- 3 pounds Pippin or Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, cubed
- 2 pounds parsnips, peeled, cubed
- 3/4 cup packed fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?