Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup Creme Fraiche (or substitute Sour Cream)
- 2 Tablespoons Prepared Horseradish
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinaigre
- 1/2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
- salt white pepper to taste
- 2 Apples sliced
- 1 stalk of celery sliced on the bias
- 2 heads of Belgium endive sliced across the leave
- 4 leaves of roamain hearts sliced on the bias
- 4 ounces Creamy gorgonzola crumbled
- 2 ounces Toasted pistachio nuts
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?