Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
- 4 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) bottle hard apple cider
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|