Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Rhubarb Crisp
- 6 large apples, cored and diced
- 1 cup diced rhubarb
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chilled butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|