Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Raspberry Pie
- 1 recipe Sweet Oil Pastry Dough
- 3 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) raspberry-flavored liqueur
- Cream, milk or soy milk
- Coarse or granulated sugar
- 9-inch (23 cm) glass pie plate, greased
- Rimmed baking sheet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 147kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|