Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple, Potato, and Onion Gratin
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) butter, divided
- 2 pounds onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons (packed) chopped fresh thyme
- 4 teaspoons fine sea salt, divided
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold, yellow Finn, or German Butterball potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2 pounds tart apples (such as Granny Smith, Pippin, or Pink Lady), peeled, halved, cored, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?