Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple, Pistachio, Persimmon and Pomegranate Salad
- ¼ cup (60 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive or grapeseed oil
- ½ cup (56g) shelled unsalted pistachios
- 8 ounces (225 g) baby arugula
- 2 medium salad-friendly tender-sweet apples (about 12 ounces total), unpeeled, cored, and cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 2 ripe Fuyu persimmons, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate (about 1 cup or 155g)
- 8- to 10-inch heavy-bottomed skillet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 215kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|