Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Pie with Whisky-Soaked Cherries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup (or more) ice water
- 1 cup dried tart cherries
- 2 tablespoons Scotch whisky
- 3 to 3 1/2 pounds medium-size Golden Delicious apples (about 8), peeled, halved, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream beaten with 1 tablespoon sugar (for glaze)
- Heavy cream or vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?