Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Pie with Oat Streusel
- 3 pounds Pippin apples or Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, cut into scant 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 7 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?