Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Pie with Cheddar Cheese
- 2 recipes Pie Dough, made with lard
- 9 cups sliced apples, such as Greening, Cortland, Winesap, or other hard cooking apples (8 to 10 apples)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ teaspoons quick cooking tapioca (if apples are very juicy)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into bits
- 1 egg yolk beaten with 2 tablespoons cold water, for egg wash
- Cheddar cheese, sliced
- 10-inch deep dish pie pan (about 2 inches deep)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 230kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 13g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 60mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|