Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Pie Spread from Town House®
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened*
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or apple pie spice
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Keebler® Town House® Original Crackers
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|