Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Pie Bars from PHILADELPHIA®
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 1/4 cups flour, divided
- 10 Granny Smith apples, peeled, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.8g|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|