Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups (4 to 5 medium) apples peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1 recipe pie crust
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten and mixed with 1 teaspoon water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 137kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 38mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|