Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Peanut Butter Crisp
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 cooking apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Light cream or vanilla ice cream (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|