Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Pan Chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 3 tablespoons dried currants
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts (optional)
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|