Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Mincemeat Pie
- 4 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups prepared mincemeat (such as None Such®)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 package of refrigerated pastry for double-crust pie (such as Pillsbury®
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|