Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Matzoh Pudding Recipe
- 4 large Granny Smith or Winesap apples, peeled, cored, and medium dice (about 2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 lightly salted matzohs, broken into quarters
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 3/4 cup pecans halves or whole almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or pareve margarine, melted, plus more for coating dish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?