Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Maple Raisin Pie
- 2 2/3 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 7 to 8 tablespoons ice cold water
- FILLING 9 cups peeled, cored, quartered apples (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?