Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 12 tablespoons (11/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, plus 2 tablespoons
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 11/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 small apples, such as McIntosh, Cortland, Granny Smith, or Golden Delicious, peeled, cored, and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Powdered sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?