Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Jicama Coleslaw
- 1/2 small head green cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 jicama, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 large sweet apple (such as Fuji), sliced into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- hot sauce to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 ounce toasted corn bits (such as CornNuts ®), crushed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|