Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple, Ham, and Cheddar on Sourdough
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 8 slices sourdough bread (¼ inch thick)
- ¼ pound smoky ham, such as Virginia country ham, cut into 4 slices (or buy pre-sliced ham)
- 1 small green apple (about 5 ounces), such as Granny Smith, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 6 ounces medium or sharp cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 350kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (68%)|
|Cholesterol 80mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|