Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple, Goat Cheese, and Honey Tartlets
- 2 17.3-ounce packages frozen puff pastry (4 sheets), thawed
- 1 egg, beaten to blend
- 6 ounces soft fresh goat cheese (about 3/4 cup packed)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 3 medium Gala apples, peeled, quartered, cored, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup honey (preferably dark), divided
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) ground allspice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?