Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Dumplings with Rich Cinnamon Sauce
- 5 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans or walnuts
- 4 apples (any variety but Red Delicious) peeled, halved, and cored, a thin sliver cut off bottoms so apples sit flat
- 1 (15 ounce) container 9-inch pie crusts
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.3g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|