Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Dapple Cake Recipe
- Butter , for coating the pan
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups canola or vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs , at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups peeled, cored, and medium-dice Granny Smith apples (from about 3 medium apples)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans (about 8 ounces)
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), cut into large chunks
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?