Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Crumble with Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned-oats
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- (2 sticks) chilled, unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 4 pounds large Granny Smith apples, peeled, halved, cored, each cut into 6 slices
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?