Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Croustades with Brown Sugar-Bourbon Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 3 pounds large Honeycrisp apples (4–5), peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, cooled, plus more for pans, room temperature
- All-purpose flour (for pan)
- 9 17x12-inch sheets fresh phyllo pastry or frozen, thawed (from one 1-pound package)
- 1/4 cup (about) sugar
- Powdered sugar (for dusting)
- Brown Sugar–Bourbon Ice Cream (click for recipe)
- A standard 12-cup muffin pan
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?