Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Crostata with Crystallized Ginger
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) salt
- 1- tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 1 1/2 pounds medium-size Golden Delicious apples, peeled, halved, cored, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices (about 5 1/2 cups)
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons (packed) minced crystallized ginger
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons (about) whole milk
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves, warmed
- Vanilla ice cream or sweetened whipped cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?