Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Crostata with Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon (or more) ice water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 pounds Fuji apples (about 3 large), peeled, quartered, cored, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 8 wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?