Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Crisp with Cranberry Sauce
- 4 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|