Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Crisp Cups
- 3 large McIntosh apples - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|