Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 10 Granny Smith apples or other firm baking apples (about 3½ pounds; see Love Note)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into ½-inch dice
- 1½ cups chopped pecans or walnuts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 487kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 41mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 66g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|