Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 8 sweet apples (such as McIntosh or Honey Crisp), peeled, cored, and diced
- ½ cup vanilla agave (see Notes), or more to taste
- 4 cups pecans, preferably soaked and dehydrated
- 3 cups almond flour (see Notes)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup vanilla agave (see Notes)
- Food processor
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 741kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 103g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|