Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple, Cranberry and Cornbread Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Apple Cider Glaze
- 2 pork tenderloins cleaned and butterflied
- 4 cups cornbread (preferred brand prepared according to instructions)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 tart apples cubed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 4 quarts apple cider reduced by half to make 2 quarts
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme twigs
- kosher salt and black pepper (as preferred)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?