Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large shallot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups dried apples (packed)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 pound boneless center-cut pork loin roast (short and wide - about 7-8 inches long and 4-5 inches wide)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?