Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 yellow onion, minced
- 1 Granny Smith apple - peeled, cored and diced
- 2 stalks celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 (1 inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|