Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cranberry Streusel Custard Pie
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or dry-pack frozen cranberries
- 2 medium all-purpose apples, peeled and sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?