Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cranberry Streusel Custard Pie
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or dry-pack frozen cranberries
- 2 medium all-purpose apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|