Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cranberry Pie
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for rolling
- 1/2 cup finely ground blanched almonds or almond flour
- 16 Tbsp (2 sticks) unsalted butter, very-cold, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 heaping teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 to 6 Tbsp ice water
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 1/4 pounds of 1/4-inch thick slices of an assortment of good cooking apples such as Granny Smith, Pippin, Golden Delicious
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp whipping cream
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?