Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cranberry Pie
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 1/4 pounds Pippin apples - peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|