Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cranberry Currant Crumble Pie
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or thawed frozen cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp plus 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp finely grated orange zest
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups sliced peeled Granny Smith apples (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 10-inch pie pastry for a single-crust pie
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into chunks
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?