Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cranberry Crisp
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter flavored shortening, melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 75.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|