Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cranberry Bread Pudding
- 4 1/2 cups cubed challa bread
- 3 cups peeled and diced Fuji apples
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups half-and-half*
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, recipe follows
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Directions:View on Food Network
Why don't we display directions?