Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cole Slaw
- 3 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 unpeeled red apple, cored and chopped
- 1 unpeeled Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|