Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Coconut Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 apples, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries (optional)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|